Fetch Me a Pen! – Writing Course for Teachers in London
The aims of the programme are to:
- Increase teachers’ knowledge, skills and confidence around academic literacy and writing in order to improve teaching methods
- Create resources that will improve the delivery of lessons on writing in specific subjects and across the curriculum
- Increase student knowledge, skills and confidence around writing, in turn improving levels of progress and attainment
- Embed academic literacy work into schools’ departments and curriculums, and to develop a shared vocabulary about academic language, grammar and writing
- Evaluate work in order to judge its impact and inform future steps.
If you would like more information, please email: email@example.com
This programme is run in conjunction with East London Teaching School Hub and Mulberry Schools Trust.